Can Fashion really be eco-friendly? Or does it signify that somewhere there needs to be a compromise on design and style? Is being ethical only about: reduce, reuse, and recycle?
The answer is it that today, thanks to all the technological advances, it is possible to create a 'green' product that has sustainable, organic properties, is produced in an ethical way and still exhibits refined form of fashion and design elements. Starting from different kinds of organic fibres and raw-materials to using alternate methods of production to recycling or upcycling an existing or waste product - everything today can be done on a sustainable and affordable scale.
This Fashionbi research is your comprehensive fashion guide toward ethical establishment of your production and manufacturing supply change. But not only that but also you can see various niche or mainstream labels like Amarli, Reformation, Nike, Adidas, Asos and many more as case-studies that are integrating sustainable means in their production processes and making it really a part of their brand identity, and how are they doing it.
- Sustainable Manufacturing
- Apparel Manufacturing Process
- Jeans Manufacturing Process
- Leather Goods Manufacturing Process
- Organic Cotton
- Organic Silk
- Organic and Eco-Friendly Linen
- Recycling vs. Upcycling
- Brands that make Upcycled Products
- Brands that make Capsule Collections of Upcycled Products
- Brands that make Recycled Products
- Brands or Designers that make one-off Recycled Products
- Brands that make capsule collections of Recycled Products
- Organizations or individuals that promote Recycled Products
Related Marketing Research